|Assistive Devices Program Assessment: Walker
|Assistive Devices Program Assessment: Wheelchair/Scooter
Treatment may be refundable by your medical health insurance provider depending on your individual plan. Invoices for insurance companies are issued as requested by the client. It is recommended that you contact your insurance company before starting treatment. Pertinent questions to ask:
- Whether a medical referral is necessary.
- Whether you are liable to pay an excess.
- Whether there is any restriction on the number of treatments allowed.
- Whether there is any limit on the amount that can be claimed.
- When does the renewal period begin.